Friday, September 18, 2009

Day one on happy Pill's

I feel so tired, I don't even know if I can write this blog.

Imma try.

I took my first pill this morning, and I feel so darn tired and I tried to sleep but I couldn't
when I had something to eat after taking the pill, I felt sick a big but then that passed, it might have been what I had to eat.

A person I hate came over today and I just didn't have enough energy to be mean to her, it was weird cause I'm always mean to her.

I can't think straight I don't know that's because of the pill or because of the pill making me tired so I guess either way it's the pill.
I can't wait to find out after when I've taken these pills for 2 weeks how I'm going to feel.

Oh also this morning with that person I didn't like was here I thought for a little that everyone didn't like me, also around lunch time when my mother went to a persons house who I don't like either [omg I don't hate everyone] I felt she hated me, because she left me.




No comments:

Post a Comment