Thursday, September 17, 2009

Agoraphobia

Agoraphobia


That's what I have, I start my happy pills tomorrow, I can't wait.
I hope it makes me not worry so much and think everyone is out to get me, I hope it would help me enough so I would be able to go out to the shops by myself.
Because right now I can't even go to the shops all alone, because I think everyone's out to get me.

Right now I'm feeling really down, like I'm worthless and that I should just end it all, but I'm not going to because I am thinking in the back of my mind "I'm going to start happy pill's tomorrow and that's the start of something new"

I am going to the doctors in 3 weeks time for a check up to see how the pills are working, and I'm waiting till there's a open up with someone [I can't remember] to see what step to take next to help me out.

I can't wait till the pills start working and I feel better about everything.

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment